Ballard Famiglia

9/25/2007

Fun in Chicago

We got to take a quick trip this weekend to Chicago for godson Ezra's baptism. It was wonderful to hang out with the Vinson clan and Wes Pope, and see the sights. The weather was fantastic, the kids had a blast playing, and we had fun catching up with dear friends.
Ezra Brian Vinson, child of God!



A hot day at Wrigley Field, and the Cubbies won!


Giacomo on top of the world (or at least the Hancock Tower)

Ezra, Sadie-Kate, Giacomo and Ruby - great pals!

3 Comments:

Blogger swan said...

Ya shoulda come see me! I'm only 3 hours south of Chicago. I was there yesterday and a few days before that!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! It's great to finally see photos of my nieces again and now a nephew, too! I'm glad you posted photos of your trip to Chicago!

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May God Bless and keep these children greatly.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home